Monday, September 29, 2008

$700 Billion Bailout Bombs

Well, finally, it's over. Or it is for now. The House didn't pass the ginormous deal even after Bush and congress urged the decision. Even before the bill was rejected, Wall Street was in bad shape, as stocks continued to fall. What's next on Bush's agenda? Well, I for one thinks that he is going to try again. He'll probably have his administration think up a smaller bill to help Wall Street, even if just slightly. I wonder how Mr. Paulson is doing? Haven't heard anything from him since the "terrible" decision. He's probably saying to himself "you know what, I'm going to stay quiet, because if I open my mouth, I'm going to lose it, and then, all after the fact, regret it...." Oooops, I was wrong. I'm watching him live right now. Ha, he looks EXTREMELY nervous. Hope he doesn't suffer an anxiety or heart attack. Funny thing is, today's my birthday. And today's also the day this long, dragged out thing (situation) finally came to an end.

No comments: